Hot off the biggest and most successful event we’ve ever produced, the Mobile Growth Fellowship is coming back to the East Coast with more great content! We’re producing another Mini-Summit at the TUMBLR offices (full address below).
We’re delivering two great panels of mobile marketing experts, and Liftoff will be running a new style of panel based off the game show “Family Feud!” Their “Mobile Feud” panel will playfully pit Mobile Experts against each other in a two-team game of UA knowledge! This will be a fun, but still informative, panel which is sure to give app publishers and developers the kind of broader/all-inclusive strategies to help you break out of any mobile marketing ruts and possibly hear some new great ideas you might have never heard before!
All attendees are welcome to stay for our Networking Party which immediately follows the sessions, and includes an open bar! So, come along, get some great information on mobile marketing, and stay for the fun, cocktails, and networking opportunities…thanks to our amazing sponsors Liftoff!
Please see the agenda below, and sign up right now! See you there!
• Christian Calderon, CRO, Ketchapp
• John Lang, Director, Mobile App Marketing, Tumblr
Deep Dive Into Emerging Monetization
When considering how to effectively implement mobile ad monetization to generate revenue, it's important to understand the types of products out there, and in the past few years there has been a major shift in revenue strategy towards products that are well adapted to freemium economics. Wether you want to aggregate demand through programmatic or conduct business directly, there are different way that publishers are generating revenue.
• MODERATOR: Christian Calderon, CRO, Ketchapp
• Yoshi Moriyama, Senior Analyst, Dots
• Deniz Gezgin, Director of UA & Marketing, Topps
• Kurt Beig, CEO, Simple Machine
• Ellie Cachette, Mobile Designer, Cachette Group
• Steve Reich, Account Director, Publisher Sales, Yahoo
Mobile Feud! The Ultimate Marketer Showdown
Experience a one-of-a-kind battle between two teams of mobile marketers in Mobile Feud, a fast-paced trivia game where marketers compete for the ultimate prize: the title of Smartest Marketing Hero. Prizes included. Brought to you by Liftoff (www.liftoff.io)
• MODERATOR ("HOST"): Liftoff.io
• Gary Ma, Mobile Marketing Manager, FanDuel
• Shamanth Rao, Director of Growth, PuzzleSocial
• Will Flaherty, VP of Growth, SeatGeek
• Adam Hadi, Head of Marketing, Draft
In the social media-driven marketplace, the customer voice sets the terms of transactions and drives innovation. Both offline and online, influence has undisputedly created a powerful effect on brands, businesses and consumers. Many businesses are leveraging Influencers to drive awareness for their products. Learn how experts open the lines of communication and build stronger relationships with customers, seize valuable opportunities, and connect with influencers.
MODERATOR: Steven Forkash, CEO, The BLU Market
• Ryan Leslie, Founder, Superphone
• Scott Stanchak, Managing Director, Mobile Marketing, New York Times
• Kelly Gallozzi, SVP, Sales and Partnerships, Bloglovin
• Tobias Vogels, Mobile Developer Evangelist, Flurry Analytics/Yahoo
Networking Party with Open Bar!
VP of Growth
The BLU Market
SVP, Sales & Partnerships
Director of UA & Marketing
Head of Marketing
Director, Mobile App Marketing
Mobile Marketing Manager
Director of Growth
Account Director, Publisher Sales
Managing Director, Mobile Marketing
The New York Times
Mobile Developer Evangelist
Mobile Growth Fellowship